This recipe is so simple, in a mere 5 minutes you can have a fresh, healthy, and delicious plant based mayo with no overly processed, or unknown, chemical ingredients. It can be used on and in everything, sandwiches, veggie burgers, coleslaw, and more, just like traditional mayo.
1/2 cup Almond Milk
2/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tbs Coconut Nectar
2 Medjool Dates
1 tbs Raw Tahini
1/2 tbs Lemon Juice
1 1/2 tbs Flax Meal(Ground Golden Flax Seeds)
1 tsp Onion Powder
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Mustard Powder
1/2 tsp Cedar Smoked Sea Salt
- Pour almond milk and flax meal into blender. Blend until flax as completely disappeared.
- Add the rest of the ingredients *except the oil* into the flax/almond milk mixture and blend.
- Slowly pour in the oil as the ingredients are blending
- Blend until smooth. If your mayo is runny add more flax meal to thicken it to desired consistency.
- Pour into a jar and store in the fridge or enjoy it immediately. Mayo lasts about a week.