Are you tired of getting the run around from your doctor or from being sent from specialist to specialist with no answer in sight? Are you sick of being told your test results are normal and nothing is wrong when you clearly know something is not right? Are you taking several medications and yet not feeling 100% better? Did you know it is quite possible the foods you’re eating could be making you sick?
Do you suffer from….
- Frequent bouts of, constipation or diarrhea?
- Stomach Pain?
- Eczema or Skin irritation?
- Are you doing everything you can to lose weight with no luck?
- Are you tired of trying quick fixes or fad diets that that only last a short while, or worse, never work?
- Does stress cause you to overeat?
- Are you always tired no matter how much sleep you get?
- Does lack of sleep or low energy prevent you from exercising?
- Are the foods you’re eating making you sick?
- Are you eating the same “healthy foods” over and over and need new food/recipe ideas?
- Do you want to eat healthier but don’t know where to start?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you are not alone. Most women, at some point, experience these issues, know they need to change something, but don’t know where to start. That is where I come in, I can supply you with tools, resources, and techniques to guide and support you through these hurdles. Together, we will explore how all areas of your life are connected, how they affect your health as a whole, and how you can bring them all in balance to create a sense of synergy and wellbeing within yourself.
I work with women who want to improve their health and overall wellbeing. We work on, getting to the root cause of the issues not just the symptoms, natural paths to weight loss with lasting long term results, learning to make more nourishing food choices to heal or prevent health issues, creating better food relationships, and developing healthier eating habits for themselves and their families. Together, in a supportive one on one setting, we discover the most nourishing lifestyle and dietary pathways that work best for their individual bodies and lifestyles.
Interested in learning how I can help you and/or your family reach your nutrition and wellness goals? I offer a free 25 minute consultation, where we can discuss your current health concerns and goals. Use the form below to get the ball rolling or email me directly BeWell@NourishedByAlicia.Com
I looking forward to chatting with you about your journey to wellness!